Do you want to work with iconic brands like ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Men’s & Women’s Health and Digital Spy? Hearst’s business marketing team play a key role in taking our media solutions and commercial opportunities with our world-renowned brands to market. We are looking for a Marketing Manager who can deliver excellent work to drive interest in Hearst amongst media agencies and clients.
As the media industry transforms, the need for Hearst to stand out, with a strong B2B brand and a compelling value proposition has never been greater. The role of the B2B Marketing Manager is critical to the business, playing a key part in raising Hearst’s profile, changing perceptions in the market and creating demand for our products and services.
What we’re looking for in you
You understand the challenges of the media industry and keen to have a position where you can truly make an impact. You have a can-do attitude, with the ability to take initiative. You are naturally organised, detail-oriented and inquisitive with the ability to communicate effectively to relevant senior stakeholders to ensure that activity is effectively managed in a timely manner. You are a team player and you’re creative, with a strong commercial mindset.
This is a key role within the Business Marketing team with important responsibilities. The position reports into the Head of Business Marketing and works closely with specialised marketing managers on the team in order to execute complex, multichannel programs. The position will be responsible for managing Hearst’s b2b marketing collateral and events, with the support of a Marketing Coordinator and will liaise directly with senior leadership.
• Lead the organisation, delivery and follow-up for Hearst B2B industry events.
• Concept manage and execute Hearst’s program of client and B2b events.
• Create and/or oversee the creation of marketing materials, branded collateral and PowerPoint sales presentations.
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders across key functions of the business (sales, PR, editorial teams) to help execute marketing campaigns.
• Oversee our internal sales platforms – Showpad, Swivle and the Commercial Sales team hub, with the support of the Marketing Coordinator.
• Update corporate website, as required.
• Research competitor activity and contribute ideas for new initiatives to strengthen our relationships with media agencies.
• Have creative flair and an eye for good design
• Excellent time management and work prioritisation
• Experience managing events
• A can-do, proactive attitude
• Be highly organized
• Enjoy problem solving/solution finding
• A team player
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong writing skills
• Good with Microsoft Office; Salesforce a plus
• PPT and photoshop basics
• Management experience a plus